- racing limited late model division at multiple tracks in NC, VA, SC this season.
- captured 3 pole positions in 8 races so far this season.
- hope to compete in 2 or 3 late model races by season’s end.
- ran full season at limited late model level, running at Hickory Motor Speedway, legendary tough track and ” Birthplace Of The Nascar Stars”.
- got first win of stock car career.
- nine Top 5 finishes
- as a rookie, finished 4th out of 30 total drivers
- starred in Great American Country’s reality show, Born To Drive
- turned 16, got her driver’s license.
- competed in first ever stock car race. ran 5 limited late model races. finished in Top 10 four times.
- documentary Racing Dreams released on DVD. Annabeth does press tour.
- featured in Best Buy’s “@15″ series, showcasing exceptional teens at 15.
- moved into the Bandolero cars in the Young Gun Division as a rookie?
- in Bando’s: 25 Top 5 finishes, 6 Top 10 finishes, finished 2nd for 5 straight weeks
- finished 6th in Summer Shootout points
- highest finishing rookie in the Summer Shootout points
- highest finishing female in the Nation in Young Guns
- in National points, finished 12th out of 132
- selected for NASCAR’s “Drive For Diversity” program
- Two-time WKA National Dirt Champion: Jr. Champ Lite, Jr. Champ Heavy
- Two-time Grand National Champion: Jr. Champ Lite, Jr. Champ Heavy
- WKA North Carolina State Series Triple Crown Winner: Jr. Champ Lite, Jr. Champ Heavy, Jr. Champ Raptor
- Tennessee State Dirt Champion: Jr. Gold Lite, Jr. Gold Heavy, Jr. Champ Lite, Jr. Champ Heavy
- received NASCAR’s first ever Young Racer Award for outstanding achievements on the race track.
- featured in Sports Illustrated’s “Faces In The Crowd”
- WKA National Speedway Dirt Series
- Jr. sportsman 2 division
- 3rd in lite, 3rd in heavy, 4th in champ Buggy
- WKA Rage Pavement Series
- Jr. sportsman 2 division: 5th in lite, 6th in heavy, 6th in Champ Buggy
- was chosen from hundreds of karters to be featured in Racing Dreams, a future award-winning documentary about the struggles and dreams of world class karting kids.
- WKA Tennesse State Champion Jr.1
- Tri-State Champion (GA, NC, SC)
- won Double Championships Lite and Heavy Classes Jr 1
- junior Driver Of The Year in the Tri-State Series
- Rookie Of The Year in in Tri-State Series
- JR. BIG DOG CHAMPION: 1st out of 1,450 entries. Sat on the pole and lead every lap.
- first girl to win the biggest karting event for junior drivers.
- JR. BIG DOG driver for the event
- American Dream Challenge Jr. winner
- WKA North Carolina State Asphalt Champion
- WKA North Carolina State Dirt 4 in lite points
- WKA North Carolina State Dirt 5 in heavy points
- runs first full season of kart racing
- won 18 out of 22 races
- winning the track championship at Woodleaf Speedway
- chosen one of Top 10 people in Catawba Co for her racing accomplishments.
- Annabeth enters race for fun.
- Annabeth wins 3rd race of her life.
- gets her first go kart
- Annabeth is born.